Insicon is a Swedish vendor of state-of-the-art IT products for the financial sector with clients in the Nordic region. We are a team of highly qualified and passionate people working in a dynamic and inspirational environment. We take pride in our company spirit and we achieve great results through teamwork, knowledge sharing, and innovative thinking. We believe that people are our most important asset and this conviction is reflected in our activities, our culture, and our performance management.
We are looking for a
Automated QA Engineer with medium or senior level experience to join our product development team based in Belgrade.
Working as an engineer in the Agile/SCRUM projects, you will plan and coordinate your own tasks and collaborate closely with specifications, test, and documentation counterparts to maintain existing or develop new features and solutions in a team effort.
You will get the opportunity to work on the newest Microsoft technology for large customers with numerous and highly varying tasks across our product as well as working with new initiatives around automated end-to-end, functional and stress/load tests.
- Creates and updates automated scripts in preparation for product regression and installation testing
- Participate in automating QA routines regarding end-to-end, functional, and stress/load tests
- Participate in product stabilization and optimization
- Support our customers in organizing acceptance tests and participate in the design and delivery of the team’s testing methodology
- Participate in various projects and development groups
Knowledge and Skills
- 3+ years of QA automated testing experience using tools for test automation, preferably on Microsoft technology, within the financial business domain as a plus
- Working with MSTest for functional testing, Ranorex for end-to-end testing and JMetter for stress/load tests would be considered as a plus
- Experience with high-level analysis of requirements and translating these into test cases
- As a person you are self-driven, taking initiatives and have a structured way of thinking. You focus on quality and take pride in observing agreements and deadlines.
- You are an inspiring team player who can work in an independent and dedicated manner when required
- University degree in electrical/computer engineering or computer science
- Fluent in both written and spoken English coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent, highly stimulating working environment
- Participating in large implementation projects for international customers
- Encouragement of innovation and support in personal and professional growth
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
- Annual bonuses
- Health insurance for employees and their family members