For our client, we are looking for an experienced Data Scientist / Machine Learning Engineer to join one of our client’s projects. The company provides tailored solutions that empower businesses to unlock the potential of their data. If you are driven by the desire to revolutionize the way you approach complex challenges, please join.
- 5+ years of experience in Data Science field or similar role.
- Proficiency in Python for data analysis, model development and deployment.
- Strong understanding of unsupervised ML learning techniques (clustering, anomaly detection, and dimensionality reduction)
- Experience with Data Collection and Data Clearing.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud services and tools, particularly AzureML.
- Experience with version control systems (e.g. Git) and collaborative coding environments.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and Upper-Intermediate English level.
Nice to have:
- Doctorate or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Machine Learning, or a related field.
- Proficiency in data visualization using Power BI or similar tools.
- Proficiency in “R” programming language.