Fullstack Software Engineer
Paycor is expanding its technology team. We are looking for talented and motivated individuals to join our engineering team. If you are passionate about your work, willing to learn new things, enjoy solving complex problems, and take pride in your code – we would like to hear from you. The day-to-day responsibilities of our development team include the enhancement of our existing platform, as well as the creation of our new-generation products and modules. We use a mix of stack technologies and you can expect to interact with several server types and more than one programming language.
- Design, estimate, code, unit test, and debug new features
- Lead efforts to integrate with multiple ATS (Applicant Tracking System) platforms
- Work on individual and collaborative, team-based engineering projects
- Work with Product Management and UI Designers to identify technical requirements and project plan details
- Create full-stack, data-driven web applications based on user interface specifications, with an emphasis on the back end part
- Debug and optimize the performance of a large-scale, service-oriented web platform
- At least 3 year experience in professional full stack application development
- Expertise in Node.Js
- Expertise in TypeScript
- Solid HTTP knowledge (request, response, etc…)
- Knowledge in React.
- Knowledge in NOSQL solutions such as MongoDb, Redis
- Good English
- Knowledge in REST API
- BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related technical field, or equivalent experience.