For our client, we are looking for a Java Developer to join their team on one of the clients project. You will work on a service offered by the largest influential technology companies that provides single-tenant, isolated, and highly secure cloud environments to meet the specific needs of individual customers.
- Minimum 3 years of commercial development experience in Java development;
- Hands-on experience with data migration (preferably to Azure cloud);
- Solid understanding of SQL/T-SQL languages
- Experience with database management (data pipelines creation, issues and impact analysis);
- Desire and ability to participate in DRI (Designated Responsible Individual) activities;
- Upper-Intermediate level of English for effective communication within an international team.
Nice to have:
- Experience with at least one major cloud provider (preferably Azure);
- Experience with release management activities (monitoring a system/product/service for degradation, downtime, or interruptions);
- Experience with cloud managed databases (preferably Cosmos DB).
- Work on code optimization, debugging, and refactoring for enhanced performance, maintainability, and ROI;
- Work on migration to cloud managed DB (Cosmos DB) and on ETL pipeline creation, issue and impact analysis;
- Serve as a Designated Responsible Individual (DRI), monitor systems, alert stakeholders, and restore services;
- Proactively adapt to new tech trends, improving product efficiency, observability, and performance at scale;
- Utilize product expertise to guide project and release plans, coordinating with project managers;
- Identify dependencies and develop design documents for products, apps, services, or platforms.