Who we are
We will not preach and brag about who we are. We will not be promising fancy things! What we can promise is hard work. And when it’s hard, you can be sure it will get even harder. When it gets harder, most probably it will be the hardest work in your life. On the other hand, it will probably be the most enriching experience of your career.
So, if you are NOT looking just for a job, just for a title, just for a benefit, you are in the right place. In the place where you will work on an in-house product that is used by people around you and probably the biggest project in this part of Europe. And the place where you will become the superstar of the industry.
Who you are
As a Senior DevOps Engineer, your responsibilities will include designing, developing, and implementing cloud-based solutions using AWS services.
You will be an integral part of our team that literally serves as a “basket” for our exotic microservices that are building the Ananas ecosystem.
This position offers you a unique opportunity to implement the best practices in Cloud, DevOps, and SecOps, building Infrastructure as Code and ensuring the reliability and high performance of our in-house built platforms.
- Cloud infrastructure. Design, develop, and implement AWS-based solutions that are scalable, secure, and cost-effective
- Automation. Automate daily tasks and help development teams to maintain and optimize apps & microservices hosted on AWS. Work on
improving the configuration and automation of software code delivery efficiency.
- Deployment. Manage the build/test/release/deployment cycles of software components and their deliveries. Work with development teams to develop and maintain CI/CD pipelines.
- System health and alerting. Implementing the efficient monitoring and alerting system; Identify and collect metrics.
- L3 Support. Support the core infrastructure for our existing test and production environments and participate in on-call rotation to assist other
engineers in quickly debugging and resolving production-related issues.
- Stay up to date with the latest DevOps/AWS know-how technologies and incorporate the learning into Ananas processes. Acting as a mentor for younger colleagues and ambassador of DevOps principles.
- Demonstrated/Senior work experience in DevOps, CloudOps, System Administration, SRE, or Development
- Extensive experience with AWS and/or other Cloud technologies
- Strong background in Linux (Command line, Bash scripting) and proficiency in networking
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker, and any of container runtimes
- Experience with IaC (Terraform)
- Experience working with CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Spinnaker, ArgoCD, GitLab or similar)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a team-oriented attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
- Solid programming skills (Python, Java, Go, Node.js, or similar)
- Experience with automation tools (such as Ansible)
- The opportunity to work on a complex, scalable in-house product from scratch
- A fast-paced, corporate start-up environment
- Modern engineering practices and standards
- Competitive compensation package.
At Ananas, we believe that every great endeavor starts from the letter A. Therefore, Apply and join us on this exciting journey!