IGSoft is an innovative and competitive software company that creates well-crafted solutions for our clients. We have been in the global software market for over fifteen years and are also one of Bulgaria’s longest-running IT Companies. We develop great software products for customers in over 20 countries, with over 5 million users who use our software. It is the responsibility of all our team members to make sure we release the highest quality product possible. We have won the trust and respect of our corporate clients thanks to a dedicated team of cutting-edge engineers who steadily adding value to our products. We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product/Project Manager to join our team in building a new Social Gaming application. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in both product management and project management, with experience in the software development life cycle.
Who you are
- Business Proficiency in English is required.
- Knowledge of the Social Gaming industry or experience with Social Gaming or a comparable Gamified Platform is preferred but not required.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Owner or Product Manager in a software development environment
- 2+ years of experience as a Scrum Master in an Agile environment
- Experience in the Social Gaming vertical is preferred but optional.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and Agile methodologies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and planning skills
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, prioritize, and execute the product roadmap and backlog.
- Work closely with the development team to ensure timely delivery of product features and functionality.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify new product opportunities and trends in the Social Gaming vertical.
- Manage the product backlog, prioritizing features and user stories based on business value and user needs.
- Lead Agile Scrum ceremonies including Sprint Planning, Daily Stand-up, Sprint
- Review and Sprint Retrospective.
- Work closely with stakeholders to manage expectations and ensure successful delivery of the product.
- Ensure product quality by conducting user acceptance testing and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Continuously monitor and analyze product metrics to identify areas for improvement and optimization.
- Act as a liaison between the development team and stakeholders, providing regular updates on progress and managing expectations.
- Work closely with UX and UI teams to help them create great wireframes, interactive prototypes, and design mockups.
- Coordinating development dependencies and architectural decisions across dispersed teams in different countries and cultures.