We’ve always done things a little differently. Born from the idea that temporary work is not about money and rules, but about connection and shared successes, we started in 2016 in Rotterdam as a small startup. Since then, we have grown into a successful mediation platform with a passion for broadcasting. We empower people by offering opportunities and flexibility. This way we get more jobs done with smart solutions and personal attention.
As a software engineer at Staffyou you will work on projects that are critical to Staffyou’s business goals. You’ll have the opportunity to work on different projects, switch teams and start new initiatives as both you and the business grow. Our engineers need to be versatile, display ownership, display leadership qualities and be excited to take on new challenges across the full stack.
What we look for in you:
- A bachelor’s degree in IT, or equivalent, with 5+ years of experience in software development;
- Able to work independently and organized;
- You have knowledge and experience regarding software architecture, object-oriented design, unit testing and development approaches (e.g. TDD, BDD);
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile software development methods;
- You have experience with C#, .NET, Microsoft SQL Server, Entity Framework and ASP.NET;
- Experience with .NET Core (version 3), typescript and SASS is a plus;
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Azure or AWS is a requirement;
- A tech-scale-up enthusiast;
- Fluent in Dutch and/or in English.
What is in it for you?
In a fast-growing company like us, with international growth ambitions, plenty of opportunities will arise along the way. Together we will achieve great successes that we celebrate monthly with cool team events.