We are BPS TECH, the Serbian branch of the British resourcing specialist company, BPS World, which operates in more than 50 countries by delivering dedicated strategic recruitment and consultancy services for large clients over a long period.
The doors of our Serbian office have been opened in 2017 and since then we have been developing a brand dedicated to the recruitment within Tech, Gaming, and
entertainment industries. During this time, we have established a recruitment process based on efficiency and transparency that enabled us to provide support both to some of the largest gaming and IT companies throughout Europe as well as arising start-ups that are starting from scratch. We are proud that we manage to work with all of them and support their growth in various forms.
If you decide to join us, we will make sure:
- To give our best to nurture your creativity and motivation to build this team with us;
- To introduce you to the international Tech and Gaming world;
- That your onboarding experience becomes the best one you ever had;
- That you learn from a greatly skilled team
- That you will build a network of phenomenal contacts and expand your knowledge of cutting-edge technologies on a weekly basis;
- That you feel good every day at work and advance your career with us;
We are looking for:
In order for that to happen… We need you to be a Technical Recruiter that is also:
- Cat and turtle person (they live with us in our garden);
If you are still reading and think that we described YOU, we encourage you to apply and
help us meet and hire the best talent in the Tech and Gaming world!
What will you do:
- Find and engage technical and artistic talent with a focus on Lead and Senior positions;
- Conduct technical interviews and prepare profiles;
- Follow your candidates through their journey;
- Handle client expectations and manage their needs;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in recruitment
- You are fully proficient in the English language (written and spoken)
- You are patient and persistent
- You don’t wait for somebody to tell you what to do
- You are creative and motivated to build this team with us and solve problems fast
- You are passionate and knowledgeable about the gaming and tech industries (considered a plus)
We offer you:
- A casual working atmosphere with a lot of team events
- Remote work
- A good incentive and bonus scheme
- Learning and development scheme
- Working with the biggest companies in the Gaming and IT world
- Additional vacation (up to 5 days) for New Year and Christmas
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
If we receive your application, you can expect an answer from our team within 2 weeks.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.